Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Sunday, February 25, 2007

ROLL CALL!

My name is Sam
I love Jesus!
I go to Bible College!
So check me out!!!

*There is a really super random post for all yous who actually read this crazy thing. I guess that would be me as a cheerleader...or maybe...*

My name is Sam
I like to procrasinate
wait,
I wish I could procrasinate
SO CHECK ME OUT! :)

* I guess that sounds more like me, yep most definately.*
-But seriously nothing much has been going on here at the college. Got Rebecca to go through the hole thing in the kitchen. Our "secret place". Turns out there was a random room (just as random as this post) Then some things fell on her with nails (but it's okay she is perfectly fine) Then she found a bathroom that was locked on the other side, so I guess you can only get into it by that way. HOWEVER, I don't think that anyone would want to go into it. The smell was SO discusting, and rancid that we were all gagging to the point where at least someone should have thrown up. I will quote Rebecca when writing "It smelt like old crap and dead nuns.." yep it was really that bad.
We have also been "busy" at the college with our choir tour, oh wait.. Maritime Christian College Spring Tour 2007. Long name. There will be no choir, but lots of little things going on. It will be interesting, very very interesting plus some spirit fingers ;) ya never know.
Plus we have our first midterm on Thursday. *yay* -_-. The semester is going by so quickly! Midterms already and here I am blogging instead of studying :P
Now for my final Roll call...just because I can

My name is Sam!
I enjoy Bacon!
Mmm food!!
SO CHECK ME OUT!

-Samara

3 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Katherine Karen said…

    haha, roll call...'cause you're fat and you have rolls. I think what you meant in real life was "role call" when you audition for stuff and such. haha sam <3

    NAKED!

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Darrell said…

    Naked? I won't ask Katherine... the last cheer sums you up Sam, but I know the other two were true too. Jesus is great!
    Hope something exciting happens to you soon... what about being in the new Church at Central, thats exciting... Woot!
    MCC ROCKS! GO LEAFS GO! Yeah!
    Thats my Cheer... lol

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    hahaha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home