Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Home sweet Home

I am once again back in Hamilton, Ontario. In my HOUSE! I love my HOUSE. I am excited that I am in my HOUSE. For many of you who know, I haven't known where I live for months, but here I am. My flight home was alright, Katherine sang lots, and the guy beside me gave us these cards and told us to go to his studio . . .physco...I can say I do not have that card anymore.
But I did have lots of pepsi and watch TLC on the plane. The ride home with Katherine's parents was cool, hot, and stuffed and my legs were so cramped it was frusterating. I was dropped off at Elise's house, and unpacked as much as I could before I had to tell Scott my few big words that I have learnt over the past few months. Then I showed pictures to Caitlin and Elise, then I was kidnapped by them to go to 7-11 and get a hot chocolate then to a place where lights are all over the place. It was so beautiful, if only I could let yous see it. I have never seen anythng like it in Hamilton. Then we went back and eventually fell asleep.
The next morning I was up and at em at 7:30 to leave the house at 8, to be at the daycare by 8:30. I really missed working and being at the daycare, the kids are awesome! and a lot of them remembered me whch was another plus. I visited with some other friends there and went to Starbucks twice (hot chocolate in the morning, and a peppermint mocha in the afternoon ..delicious)
Before I left the church was going through changes to make it bigger so we can get more people in. (The church is also a daycare) There was stones in the drive way, now it is paved WITH A SPEEDBUMP! I hate speedbumps... THere also has been a new additon to the playground. And the front wall is now windows, and the basement walls have been taken out, and made into one big happy room... It is amazing to see what people have done without me here..no I'm not bitter, I am glad. Excited actually. And I have heard that we have a new couple at the church! YAY US!!! So I really can't wait until Sunday when I can see everyone in the congregation, and even an excuse to wear my clickies!
Today I woke up and just hung around the house with my dad. I was going to go to my highschool to visit my spanish teacher, and I am sure that my math teacher owes me a coffee...or any hot beverage. But I didn't end up going, instead I watched movies and ate steak.
And tomorrow I am going to the school, then to the mall to meet up with my friend Chrystal, and then to a management meeting at church. Haven't been to one of those in a while.
I do miss the island and everyone on it! It's weird not seeing everyone, and running amuk everywhere. I can't wait until next semester comes! New classes, no 8 am or Friday classes! the joy! (even though the 8 am and fridayness was good because I would be up to "do work", but still). Anyhoo I will enjoy my family and friends here, and when I come back I will have Elise with me!!! well two days later, but STILL!!
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS
~Samara

8 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Darrell said…

    Sorry I never said Bye Samara.... but I will say, see you soon!, because it is never truly goodbye when your a Christian. Miss you lots, never really read your post, but I will do that next. Have a Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Darrell said…

    I read it! I am Glad to hear you made it safely and things are going well. I requested prayer in Church for Katherine, Robbie and you, because I knew you guys were heading out by plane. Enjoy the rest of your break, God Bless!

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    Awww DARRELL!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to hear you made it home, to your new house! :)

    Merry Christmas Samara! :D

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! The tune is done, I know it's likely not perfect but I had to abandon it before Christmas!! Sorry to say Dave didnt make it on there. I was sick two days this week too, didn't help things, Merry Christmas!
    Kevin

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh ya, it's on MCCs site! first page

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    Looking good!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie Weare said…

    MERRY CHRISTMAS SAM!!! See ya in January ... I'm glad you are having so much fun at home.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home