Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Goodbye Grey Skys Hello Blue

Today is my last day in PEI for the year. It is crazy to think that the semester is done... so much happened, lots of studying, lots of procrastination...my oh my. Exams are finished, meaning no more english for life!! That class was death, death written all over it.
Everyone has left, the only two people here and Katherine and myself. I found it super boring when Katherine left for work at 9am... until 5pm! I was all alone. I packed a little, and cleaned my room, "read" a book, and listened to music while trying to play the bass. I also called my dad, and he is too excited to have me home. But instead I am going to my best friend's friends house, Elise, for the night and in the morning I am going to work with her at the daycare!
I was also looking on her myspace and realized how much I actually MISS home!!! I was looking at what my church has been doing, and the people (or my "family") of the church have been up to, and I am pretty sure that I almost cried to see how everyone has changed, and how aweosme the church is looking. (It is getting built to be bigger). I now am fully excited to go home now. Away from the cloudy skys, to (at least of what I know) blue skys...and on the plane there is cable, so I can watch TLC. haha.
It is going to be different though, once I am at home because I won't be waking up to having someone in my bed, or seeing everyone at 8am for class...ect. I find that it is already different since when I woke up...
But it is only 20 days, and those will be awesome!
I kinda don't know what to write about at the moment, as you can probably tell...All I really do is just babble on and on. and on and on....and on and on.
-Sam

3 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger ECbran said…

    Sam right now, as I type, you are making a pizza pita in my kitchen! how crazy is that?! Did you enjoy me and caitlin kidnapping you and taking you to 7-11 then to see twinle lights? I sure hope so!

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Scottj said…

    The plane has cable? That must be some long wire!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    yes, haha yes it does

     

Post a Comment

<< Home