Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Friday, December 01, 2006

guess what?

CHICKEN BUTT...but seriously.

Okay, so I have been taking spanish class since grade 10 (I'm obviously not in it now, but you get it) I my past years in this class I have had to fight with the school board not to take the class out of the curiculum every year. In this class all we would do was eat spanish foods, go on picnics..and eat, watch movies (con Antonio Banderas) play games, and finally do a production of any movie we want in spanish (plus english) In my grade 11 year we did Chicago, and I was Roxie Hart! Lead role, tons of lines, and oh the dancing. If you have seen the movie its hard to think that we did each dance according to the movie (cellblock tango was slightly different ;)) Then in my grade 12 year we did Bauty and the Beast! I was BELLE! yay, lead role again. However, the week before I ended up needing to have my appendix out so we had an understudy within 2 days of the play! This tradition of productions have been going on in the school (they have done *my grade 9 year* Charlie's Angels, *grade 10* The grinch, *grade 11* Chicago, and *Grade 12* Beauty and the Beast.) many mucho anos! Like 15 years. But now I figure out the the grade 12's now force the teacher not to do the production! These kids were so annoying last year, ruins everything (it's a split class). I'm so mad now, the teahcer is very very passive, and doesn't even know how to be mean. I'm pretty sure that if I was something would change..jerks.. So she didn't argue. Now I'm mad!

But also, on the way to Mc Donalds, Joel, me, Tyler, and Robbie. It was just at the superstore entrance when this truck cut Joel off, and we were like one foot from hitting him! Joel slammed on the brakes, and swirved! It was so scary. But I guess that is what you get for going to Mc Donalds when there is a Wendy's closer by :P.

Lots to do, Lots to do, I almost finished my resource file within like 3 hours! That is due on Monday. I will just add a few more thingys. Plus I worked on my Lesson for Christian Ed. It's a working progress, yes it is...I am also doing 150 pages of reading...I'm at page 50.. That is due on Tuesday. And I did my O.T study sheet. Today I think I did more work then ever since I have been here... well actually my second big work day. So I live the normal boring life of a student... I look forward to sleep, and of course Resident Evil 4, I like that I am addicted to it! Even though I get scared always! (p.s. never eat dunk-a-roo's when watching).

I leave for home soon, I am pretty excited! I will go to Ikea for hotdogs, and ice cream. Then I will go to New York to visit my grandpa. Go sleep on Elise's floor, and visit my mommy! Yep, oh yeah and do questions for Romans class.blah! It's pretty much what I wanted to do in my spare time!-not.

Anyways Rebecca is rubbing my shoulders... it feels too good to type, peace out A town!

-Sam

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home