Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Great One?

So much is going on here since my last post! We have less then a month of school left so everything is beginning to be stacked and busy. I have been working with some students for the Christmas parade Float. We haven't had a lot of practices yet, but we do sound good, the hard thing is to memorize the songs. James broke the E string of the bass guitar and they are expensive, pathetically expensive! So we have to see what happens with that issue. We have doing chapel by ourselves and we sounds really good together, ever since Exalt we have been in our "band" and we have grown so much musically together, and our talents are growing so much, and the best thing is that we do it all for God. None of us are really, "Hey look at me on stage..." which is great because worship is for God, and we make sure He knows that when we are up there. James birthday just passed, we usually decorate the lounge and have cake so here are pictures of the lounge and the cake.
I have also bought a new/used pair of ice skates. Some of us went skating at UPEI and I was like a pro! I haven't skated since I was 5, and I didn't fall once, and I was racing people on the ice. It was a blast- my next step...hockey! Or not...
The students(11 of us) got together last night and we all went to go bowling. There were two teams, Shannon (or princess), James, Tyler, moi, Joel and Kia (or joelwife) on one team, and on the other was Darrell, Nathan, Katherine, Ryan, Robbie, and Vince. Of course my team won BOTH TIMES! However, I was no help to the team the second time since I sucked. I was about to make a Great comeback by getting a strike, but of course my ball goes between the two pins, not even hitting them... and of course it had to happen to me. blah. Then we all went to Dairy Queen. Since I really like ice cream, I really like dairy queen. All I can say is "Dairy Queen, you make good ice cream." Then once we came back to the college I played guitar and Katherine drummed while we waited for Dave to come pick us up to go to hockey. At hockey I actually went out on the ice in my boots. *I was like wayne gretzky* I almost fell twice, and I had no gear or anything, but I was holding a stick, and that is the closest I have got to hockey-ing on ice. It was great, I enjoyed myself, but I did have to get off the ice because I had no helmet..pfft...there was hardly anyone there, Ben and Jamie were away, but still the ice seemed more bare last night.
Today Katherine and I just went shopping, we were girls and bought girls things, and we hung out and talked, which is something we haven't done in a long while. But is it nice to go and shop, especially shoppong. I bought a new pair of shoes for the gym/ gym time since my other ones hurt me. :(
I have been living here in PEI for like.. awhile and I love here so much! I really don't want to leave, I am also so used of seeing people here everyday that the christmas break is going to kill me. Once we all left for thanksgiving and came back it was like we haven't seen each other for months and it was only for a weekend, so this break will be interesting. It because of how much we have grown together so much, it's amazing how God is working in our lives. We have also been growning amazingly in Christ. I love it so much! I am planning to stay here over the summer, maybe go home for like May or both June and May. Maybe work at camp here, or some VBS thing, But I really don't know what is going to happen, I do nothing but pray about it, and if it is what God wants then I shall go for it. Anyways lots to do, always a pleasure!
-Samara

9 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Darrell said…

    Samara your like Wayne Gretzky... I guess there are some featurous hints to that, but I would consider you more of a Hallie Wickenhiser, don't ask about that one... MCC ROCKS!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    okay....thanks darrell..

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger James said…

    Thanks for the cake Samara, and it was only because of my supernatural strength that I could break that string. Also any team that I am on must win, losing is not an option, seriously it isn't, I'd cry.
    I find your enthusiasm very encouraging and am pumped for Christmas Parade and the break, but it will be weird I know.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger James said…

    Thanks for the cake Samara, and it was only because of my supernatural strength that I could break that string. Also any team that I am on must win, losing is not an option, seriously it isn't, I'd cry.
    I find your enthusiasm very encouraging and am pumped for Christmas Parade and the break, but it will be weird I know.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Tyler said…

    Hiya,

    Bowling was fun, it was great to do something like that as a group. We need to do more group things together! :)

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    Most definately!
    Especially if you are as a great bowler as moi :P

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Darrell said…

    Great bowler...lol, I beat you by one point.... Sorry I said that I would not brag. The point is that you were beaten by me, thats like me saying that I was beaten by.... never mind, I will stop.
    I will win next time we go bowling, I was going easy on you guys...lol

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    Hey darrell remember teh first game where i was ahead of you by like 100!

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger James said…

    I remember that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home