Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Friday, September 22, 2006

The Sentinel

This movie was cool. . . Robbie, Laura, Valerie, Darrell, Stephannie, and I were watching it. I really enjoy action/adventure movies, I can never sit still, and I end up grabbing whatever is the closet to me and screaming at the actors on T.V. (Just ask Katherine when we were watching Posiedon) Yes this was one of those movies. It about a guy who works for the president, and he gets framed for conspiracy to kill the president. So Yeah, by the end of the movie, our eyes were glued to the T.V. I was screaming at it, Robbie, and Valerie were laughing at me. So when the movie ended Darrell was so upset because the main guy didn't get the girl! He ended up with nothing. . . But . . .. none of us really expected him to get the girl anyways, just so happens that Darrell did. Darrell wanted to call it "The man who got shot three times, lost his job and didn't get the girl" But really, how catchy is that. . .
So that was my night. I'm enjoying my days, however I do find myself home sick (noticing this after Darrell's devo.) but yeah, I do miss my family, but Christmas is coming up and I will see them soon! YAY!!!
So.................... I must fall asleep now, Tired am I!
-Samara

5 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    I feared for Robbie's life/leg. The evening was really fun though. Darrell should make a sequel to the movie.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Tyler said…

    Hey, I wanted to see that movie!!! The guy from 24 is in it! You guys should have waited for another night to watch it! :P

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Robbie Sevilla said…

    mahalalel wasn't there so therefore mahalalel didn't get to see it

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    mahalalel

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger ECbran said…

    I don't get your inside jokes because, well, I'm not on the inside. But Hey! I'm not bitter! haha jokes so anyhoo I didn't even read the post I just skipped right to the comments, enjoy.

    p.s. C.I.+ M.J.= <3. .. pretty much! now there's an inside joke you may not even get. . cause it's not really a joke. .I'm rambling from lack of sleep. .goodnight!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home