Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

If You Have Jesus, You Have Everything

"If You Have Jesus, You Have Everything" Begin each day with that thought. You may feel like a little lost lamb, but Jesus is your Shepperd, is with you wether you need help with a problem,or someone to love you, or if you need forgiveness. If you fall He will pick you up, and if you're in danger, He'll save you. He will help you with temptation, and guide you to Him.

-In Him is all I need.
-In Him is all I need.

-His abundance for my emptiness.
-And His life for my lifelessness.

-His love for my coldness.
-And His light for my darkness.

-His truth for my deceit.
-And His joy for my saddness.

-His victory for my defeat.
-And His rest for my restlessness.
-By Gerdi Sirtl.

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave Him up for us all, will he not also give us all things with Him?" (Romans 8:32)


Sometimes we all need to remember what Jesus is to us. What He has done for us, What He has given uo for us.
-Samara

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home