Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Update . . .

Well, this is a little update on me since I last wrote. First I went to my grandma's house in St. Catherines. She made sure I am ready to go to MCC! On Monday we did 4 hours of shopping (very fun). Then Tuesday we did only 2 hours of shopping, and cut and got my hair highlighted (very nice) Once we got home I went on to my OSAP thingy, and printed all my papers. When the time comes to get my money I will be so lost. THIS PROCESS IS SO CONFUSING, I'm going to be a lost puppy. I thought It was going to be easy, but boy was I wrong. Now I am really worried that something will go wrong :(. But on a happier note I am going to P.E.I August 30th. I'd describe how I feel but every emotion is going through me. I am excited to go to college, meet new people, and live kind of on my own. I'm scared to leave home, and have to realize how expensive the world is. I'm nervous . . well just because all the move. And I am over joyed to be living the experience. I am excited to see people that I haven't seen for a while. I'm excited to do new things, and visit new churches. I'm just excited!!!!
I will miss my friends. and family. I will miss my church a lot. yeah . . . There a pretty coll bunch of people.
Saturday/ Sunday/ Monday is when I am buying my plane ticket. I have a ride to pick me up at the airport, so that is swell.
At the moment there is cop cars outsie of the Jacobsen's house. Caitlin, Elise, and I were bored so we decided to sing a little for them. I'm sure they enjoyed it. As always.
-So that's about it, enjoy
-Samara

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home