Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Jr. High


Being a counceller at Jr. high is probably more exhausting than being a camper at sr. high. But I had SO much fun there it's crazy! It was so much fun to hang out with the ABC team again (you guys rock!) and my other teen councillers were so awesome to be around. The campers were crazy, loud, and cool. There were 9 girls and 5 boys so it was relatively small for a jr. high camp. I made lots of new friends and came closer to God through testemonies, sermons, and through prayer. I wish it wasn't over (even though the sore/tired/grumpy side of me tells me YES SLEEP!) BUT . . even so camp is a life changing experience and I cherish the memories.
Monday we were supposed to go on a hike but it rained so we went to Shelbourne pool. No one really wanted to go swimming, but the campers went and the only councillors were Matthew and I. Then once we all came back to camp we napped, then the worship team had to go practice (me,elise,john,matthew,and becky). That was fun when we could all just go, hang out and play some music together to worship God.
Tuesday we all just played in the water on the tarp i think. Seems so far away. I didn't want to go down, but Matthew stopped my thinking on that. Then we threw Jordan down, and then Elise. So by the end everyone who was outside went down wether they liked it or not.
Wednesday we went back to Shelbourne pool and got into our teams (Go BEAVER!) and played keep away. yes yes I'd say beaver won, but you know how it goes.


Thursday we had a faculty hunt. it was really fun! elise and i weren't the first ones found. Actually no one found us. That night a girl named Melissa had an asthma attack and me being a person who has lots of them helpped her, since no one else knew how to deal with it.
Friday was the amazing race. It was so hot and we made the campers exhausted! However, they did have the water fight to look forward to after. We all got drenched . I tried to throw John down the tarp, but it didn't go well. But the cool part was when Flora Jean went down the tarp. When she did though, she hit her head on the ground (once she did there was silence all throughout the camp) so hard that she forgot a lot fo things as the day went by. Such as that after she went down the first time, she went down a second time (Go Flora!), and why she wanted Matthew and John into the kitchen, and she even forgot that she made cheese cake!! So it was bad. Dave Pickle went down too, that was funny, he did well.

Then came pranks! I knew what the guys were doing since for the whole week I was their "inside girl" So us girls waited for them, so we could do our prank on them. IT WAS SO FUN all it turned out to be was a giant water fight at 1 am. I got drenched, and all the running, and struggling made me sore, but I did get my target like I said so I am satisfied. There was on flaw, right before us girls did your prank the dean and hs wife stopped all of us because we were noisy. so that sucked!- but still fun night-
Oh yes, jr. high was really fun. From scary letters to Naomi, to me ALWAYS dying at mafia (You guys are just jealous) camp was sweet!

-Samara

2 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Robbie Sevilla said…

    I still think that was a waste of $50 to just hit the guys with pillows. Besides why didn't you guys glue there door shut or made a trap that would make them cry. However, the best thing about that week was that you had fun ^_^. Always missing you.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger ECbran said…

    The prank was fun, but it would have been FUNNER if we could finish it. Besides, I'm pretty sure I saw Matthew crying like a 13-years-or-less-year-old heh heh heh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home