Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Friday, June 30, 2006

Graduation Party

This party was SO fun!
Let me tell you, the food . .. . Mmmmmmm. First we had Pasta, then out came roast beef sauted in onions, peppers, and mushrooms, with potatoes, and green beans. Our table was so full, then the waitor brought out chicken parmasano of whatever it's called. UGH! so good. Then out came the salad. I didn't have any since I was full, so I decided to wait until dessert. By the time dessert rolled around 9 people already got kicked out for drinking, and 2 were throwing up. Too bad for them because we had black forrest cake! Yes the food was good, however, the dancing was better . .
Elise, Crystal and I danced for 5 hours straight! I love to dance, yes we probably did look liek idiots, but hey you have ot be remembered for something! One of the best songs that the D.J. played was a medley of Grease Songs. It was a mixture of "You're the one that I want". Grease Lightning", and "Summer Nights". The teachers were amazed at the fact that all the students knew every word, and they laughed at us when we danced like they did on the movie, and when we sang the end of Summer Nights . The second song was time warp. All the teachers joined in that one, and there was so much energy going around, well that and sweat. Next song that was fun to dance to was of course FOOTLOOSE! We made the whole two lines then two people whould go down the line and dance. TOO MUCH FUN! Oh I love that song, (I'm actually listening to it now).
The last song was of course "Graduation" by Vitamin C. A few people danced, but the rest just looked at their friends and cryed. It didn't really clue in yet for me until that song, and with the of my fellow grads, same with them. After the song we all gave each other hugs, and took millions of pictures, and talked about our past 4 years. Yes what a fun night! Once Elise and I got home, we got changed, and pasted right out. AH good times . ..
-Samara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home