Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Little Fuzzies...

Today is the first day that I saw Scrappy (my brother's cat) kittens walk by themselves. They are now about 7 weeks old, or something like that. Maybe 5 . .. It's funny because they stumble everywhere, and roll around and when I walk by them they try to pounce on my feet, but they miss. But they don't stop meowing! They keep me up all night, they are pretty quite in the day, but by night they don't shut up (except for the 30 mins that they sleep for... and thats only about 5 times a night..) so i sleep when they sleep.

I am going to camp today, and while I'm gone I hope that my dad doesn't give them away! I like them now too much for them to go. But we now have 6 cats, and they are all little fuzzies..
-Samara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home