Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Friday, July 21, 2006

Hair Dye or Hair Death

Well I am dying my hair, and by I, I mean Elise. We got this new hair dye this morning at Shoppers Drugmart. It is a brownish/Blonde with some "Natural" Highlights in them. (I don't know why they are called natual since they come out of a box). But I need a new change so I decided to dye it. It will look good, since, HEH it's on me. But yeah, at the present moment it is burning a small bit... and then it is itchy. I WANT TO SCRATCH IT, however, I can do no such thing. I take it out at 12:15! I find it exciting. But I am nervous, I hope people and Me (of course) like it. So taa taa 'til then.

-Samara

3 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Czerny said…

    YOU'RE DYING YOUR HAIR?!!! ur beautiful red hair?1?!! nooo wayyy! lol! but im sure you'll still look gorgeous..gorgeous;) LOL!

    luv, czerny
    http://lillian.rukia.org

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger ECbran said…

    Well Sam, it turned out lovely! You can really see the brown in it, yet, there's still a tint of your ol'red. And now our hair matches since you dyed mine reddish. .that is neat

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    aww thanks e!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home