Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Saturday, July 22, 2006

VBS

Starting on Monday our Mountain View Christian Church, plus volunteers (John. Matthew, Jenna?,Jillian,Daley ect . . ) will be running a VBS for the daycare. It's really fun though, The songs are fun to sing, tiring for the legs but still fun. And the crafts are cool and easy. The theme is under the sea, so Elise, Crystal and I spent yesterday afternoon making props, and scenery for the whole water thing.
Also during the week it's Johnny jo jo's 17th birthday! *Happy Birthday* . So Elise and I decided to take him and Matthew to a movie, and out to have dimsum (Cuz John likes it). So That'll be swell. But the week will be tiring, nothing but singing and dancing like idiots for the 5 days. But then yet as I think about it that's all Elise, and I really do in our spare time. So it's the same old, same old.
-Samara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home