Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Own

It hit me while I was reading a note from Robbie . . .
A lot of people think I am going to Maritime Christian College because he is going. I find that both annoying, and frusterating. This question has come up during many conversations, and it is starting to get on my nerves.
I am going to bible college for the same reason everyone is (Well I hope they think the same way I do). I shouldn't have to explain why I want to go, sorry I shouldn't have to defend myself. I'm not going for Robbie, I am going for me, My own personal growth. And I don't like it when people think that. So whoever reads this, and even starts to think about this situation, or has been. JUST DON'T!!
The one thing that hurt me a lot was when I read that even the thought of me just going for Robbie was infact . . . .. . Robbie. . . . thanks.
-Samara
p.s. On a better note, I got my plane ticket. P.E.I=AUGUST 30TH!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Katherine Karen said…

    people thought I had alterior motives as well, trust me. been there done that sister.
    and it was frusturating.
    but now they don't think that any more, b/c through my faith I was able to show them that this is not only God's will, but mine as well. Once they realized that on their own, they took me a lot more seriously. Growing up(old) is difficult, just ask bicentennial man.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    Amen to that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home