Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Wedding

Today was Peter and Kasia's 2nd wedding. It was well done. Lindi, Elise, Caitlin, Josh and I were decorating the church on Saturday night from like 7 pm to 11pm, and we didn't even finish putting up the fabric, and lights on the ceiling. But after we decided to go to Starbucks to visit Laura instead of finishng. At Starbucks we all ordered something (it was on Josh) I got a strawberry blended lemonade. . .Mmmmm . . we also helped Laura close by bringing in the heavy patio furnature. Atfter we went home to sleep. Today we were all at the church by 11:30 am to finish setting up. We, of course, danced to music while doing this. Around 4 pm we were done, and had to get dressed to go to Pier 4 to decorate it.
The decorations were: light green hawian flowers all over, and we strung some around the ceremony area. There was cheesecloth to cover the graffitti . . . but.... it looked pathetic so we decided to have Matthew Morris be a decoration and stand infront of it. The ceremony was about 15 mins. Then everyone went to the church to mingle, and eat snacks. Elise, Matthew, Josh, and I stayed behind to clean up.
The reception was good. Nice soft dinner music played as we all mingled, and visited with Peter and Kasia. And as an added bonus Peter made a slide show/ movie of him and his new wife (very funny). People left around 9ish, and that is when the after party took place.
Me, Lindi, Elise, Caitlin, Laura, Josh, and Matthew blared music, and danced for a long time. Then we cleaned up a bit, then Josh started to do some kariokee to Bob Dylan, and Bruce Sprinsteen (among others). Then we played starwars. I went up on Josh's shoulders and then he just spun me around, and made it seem like I was going to fall. . .(don't ever play starwars . . I don't get it, but don't play it) So that little thing took 10 years off my life. Then we all just banged into each other while dancing, very messy, but well . . we were so tired, and just didn't care anymore. We danced to My Girl, Thriller, Ain't No Mountain High Enough, and of course Bruce Springsteen. (among others). After Josh started to beat up Caitlin, and beatting her with her own shoe. Then he tried to give me an eario, so he threw me down, and tried to pin me down (but having "Squermy Skills" I got out. UNTIL Lindi, and Laura, and Elise helped him, I was so exhausted and all my muscles hurted, but I ended up winning and I didn't get an eario (yesss . .)
Then we cleaned up the rest, set up for church, and relaxed for about 15 mins while watching U2 on DVD. Then we went home
Matthew and Laura were driving out of the parking lot and me, Lindi, Caitlin, and Elise were standing in a line baricading the driveway. Laura just drover over caitlin's shoe. hhahaha. Then we all chased the car to try to hop on, but Caitlin tripped, lost her balance, and fell FLAT on her face. Too funny to believe, we all laughed until it hurt. Then Josh and Lindi drove us home.
Yes, It's days like theses where I will miss my Hamilton Family. We haven't all just hung out and had fun for a long time where we act like fools. Quite fun. and to think I leave in 4 days!
I will make new memories there, and have a blast so I am excited!
But I've had a LONG day and it is 11:38 pm now, and I am so tired! So GOODNIGHT!
-Samara

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger ECbran said…

    sniff

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger hers said…

    What a fun night that was eh people? Unfortionately, that little falling accident I had, made my phone die. It was quite sad, and I did have bruises on my arms. Other than that, the night went ALL right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home