Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Friday, September 29, 2006

Sweet 19!

Happy Birthday to me,
I live in the college.
I'm bad at making new songs . . .
So I think That I'll stop!

I realized that I could never be a song writer. Not one of my good qualities. I can do crazy camp songs though . . but then, who can't. But it is true, it is my 19th birthday today. Also the first birthday I haven't spent with my parents...This would be a little difficult since I am in another timezone than them. Also at this time, I would be telling Elise's mom, Shari, that I would like a cheeseball, and the coolest cake ever- a GIANT cookie, with ice cream, then ANOTHER COOKIES ON TOP! Did you get all that? Yes it's a giant ice cream sandwich. One of my favourites. I have to call like all my relatives also, well, to those I have numbers for. SO . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
-Samara

9 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Scottj said…

    Happy Birthday! Too bad you're not here--we could use a party. Tonight we're going swimming, then to the coffee joint down at the harbour. Miss you!

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Spiderdan said…

    Happy Birthday Sam!

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Tyler said…

    Happy birthday...although I'm posting this the next day...I haven't slept yet so to me, it's still technically you're birthday, hence the no "belated", etc...

    Mahalalel to all!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Robbie Sevilla said…

    haha and don't forget about the cakes....you had like 4 cakes...

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger ECbran said…

    so there i was riding around in the van picking up kids for youth group when my dad said something about telling you happy birthday. . .then BAM! (big bam) it hit me "Oh no. .that was today!" so sorry i'm such a fool, haha so happy day-late birthday you ol'duck you!

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger John MacDonald said…

    Didya like the call???? HAPPY B-DAY AGAIN!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger The Bridges said…

    Your cake was really good...thanks for letting us have some!! :) I cant believe Joel didnt know who Johnny Deppe was! hmmmm.....

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger hers said…

    Yay SAM! YAYAYAYAYA, I know I missed your birthday and singing to you and prancing about jollily, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAYS BUTTERCUP! And WE MISS YOU TOO! It just wasn't the same painting and mingling without you, but you would have just been painted on anyways, lindi painted my butt crack, like hard core painted it, what a jerk! Anywhoooooooooo....I can't wait till you visit and im happy youre having a blastaroni! BYE BYE!BE BYE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home