Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Monday, February 12, 2007

just a little update

This is really just for Dave...Plus I guess I should update my blog. Man it is crazy here, everyone (well at least 4 people) have "the plague" or otherwise known as death on a stick. I haven't go it yet, but i will when I have to do most work, or on chapel, or whatever busyness comes up. We did our acts memorization of acts 2:14-47 this morning...that was joy in a nutshell. Valentines day is coming up too, it is also Katherine's 19th birthday! She bought some cake mix, and lucky me, I get to bake her a cake with my incredible baking skills.
So there is some sweet news. more good news is that my dad finally got out of the hospital. He was in there for a long time, I am glad he is out now, gets rid of some of my stress. Also now with him being home, my brother will have to go to school.-sucker- but what do i know, i live in my school. >.<
Robbie and James are back from going to camp OCA. They even got to go to the Leafs game on Saturday.
Also I am learning how to facebook. I have never done anything like it before, i guess. And, I am hungry. so that is about it in my life at the present moment. there ya go!
-Samwise

2 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger The Bridges said…

    Really Glad to hear about your Father.

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger Darrell said…

    Glad your father made it out of the Hospital alright. Thankfully as it turns out, I am the onlyone who never got the plague and I think its gone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home