Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back Again

It feels good to be home (PEI) again. Yes I call it home here, because I feel at home when I am here. Friends at the college and at church. great group we got here, yes a great group. Even though the holidays were awesome, I missed it a lot here! It is hard to get back into the swing of things. Memorize Acts, do Romans, figure out what Fred is trying to teach us...man..Bible college is crazy! But never the less I really do enjoy it here. I brought back my bestest friend Elise. I am so happy she is here with me. Now it really is like home, we sing, and dance like none other, oh good times. Nothing really has happened that is interesting, went to Cody Banks on Friday (yay!) gym on saturday, and Central today! I missed that church too, and our youth, oh gosh! So again nothing really, just a little update until something really exciting happens, like I find the curse for cancer, or if I can get through planning this VBS thing...or...should I say VBStress. Gotta love it though.
I at leats hope your past few days have been more interesting than mine. :)
-Samara

2 Comments:

  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Darrell said…

    Yep, you should say VBStress... agh! I had to do that in the summer... it was bad. Most days it is nice around here, your right, it can be like home... especially because I am around, actually I am not, at your other home, but that does'nt matter... I still make it home!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Katherine Karen said…

    I call it home too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home