Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A very Merry Christmas

The day that everyone waits for is again another 364 days away. It is crazy to think about how fast it came this year! It is good to be around the family again...I went to my mom's house and had a nice visit with her. And I spent yesterday at my dad's girlfriend's mom's house, then off to Elise's house for the night. I had fun *even though I am sadly sick :( * Got lot of goodies! Listened to some tunes, and then took some drugs and slept the night away. I didn't wake up today until noon! I don't think I have ever done that before.
Also our church had a Candle light service on Christmas eve. We sang some songs, butchered some songs...Of course we had to sing the first noel, or should I say Nowell...That was just as pleasant as it was when us college students went to the nursing home! But still, it was a fun night. I'm just glad I didn't light anything on fire :P.
The holiday has been great so far! Even though I miss everyone at the college, I am glad to be home. So to everyone, hope you had a very merry Christmas, and have a happy new year!
-Sam

7 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger hers said…

    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU SAM! YAY! HO HO HO

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Darrell said…

    Awesome Samara, Glad to hear you had a good Christmas.... Hoping you are better soon, we would'nt want you bringing those germs back to the college, but if your coming with the germs...I think we will make an acception.
    Happy New Year!
    Have fun at Elises!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sam!

    Get to those Roman's questions :P

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    UGH THOSE QUESTIONS!!
    thanks Tyler :P

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Darrell said…

    Did you actually get that Romans Textbook?

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    no i do not have it yet..:( January 1st and it is still being mailed... :)

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    I wouldn't say we butchered the songs. They were butchered, I just wouldn't say 'we'...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home