Stupid GaGa Woman. .?

I know it's weird, but what other comeback can beat it?

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hey Sam! NICE DRIVERS!

I find myself bored most of the days. Work is little, and I am leaving in 21 day and counting. I did go to IKEA and purchase a nice new set of forks and knives for my college days, a hangy thingy for in my tiny box of a closet, and fun napkins! Oh my life doesn't get more exciting then this! Let me tell you that for sure. Also at IKEA I got 50 cent hotdogs and a pop.




So really I haven't done anything exciting yet to blog about it.
BUT I have been enjoying my time with my church here...I missed everyone so much, we are all so silly. Plus there are the Bible studies and the VBS of avalanche Ranch coming up (YAY) we are doing with the daycare/ kids from the community. So I guess it was already most convienent for doing the March Break Out witht he preschoolers. So I just have really no life at the moment- just waiting for something extraordinary to happen I guess.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BAM!!!!! extraordinary Glad I could help out:) See you soon young padawan!

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said…

    HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks Dave. See you soon

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Stephanie Weare said…

    Love the outfit Sam ... You look straight out of the 80's... pure awesomeness!

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Darrell said…

    Nothing exciting happening Samara, you have talked to me... I guess its been a while, but still. VBS is exciting, when that gets underway that should be good. Wish you the best in all you do.
    Praying for you Samara and still keeping your Dad in prayer.
    Hope to get an update from you soon! Later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home